Walk along ZakharyVSKAYA, part 2

If at the left side at the beginning of Marjani street in Kazan, there are historic buildings updated, turning into courts, cafes and shops, some old houses are preserved on the right, life seems to have been frozen. Although those who are worthy of living here, but interesting not only from the viewpoint of science and theology, but also for tourists. Start with acquaintances with these villas.
House of Shillong (K. Nasyri, 10)
Marjani came to Kazan after studying in Bukhara and Samarkand, where he was elected to be an Imam-Khatyb and Mudaris of the Church 1 Mosque, later known as the Messzhani Mosque. In 1858, this house appeared. Here, the scientist wrote, especially, specializing in “Mustafad al-ahbar” about Kazan's history, Bulgarians and celebrities.
In 1863, a fire occurred in the building, it was restored by architect Peter Romanov. This is his library. In the future, the house was heavily damaged in another fire in 1918. Marjani took here, for example, the inspection of Vasily's TATAR schools (Friedrich) Radlov, Eastern Nikolai Katanov and animal Alfred Brem. Later, his son, Imam Burgutdin, owned the house. A recovery was carried out to college, then the interior was restored. Now the building is closed, but in the yard they started participating in events, for example, movie screenings. There is an opportunity that one day the museum will open here.

Nhà Ibragiva (K. Nasyri, 12)
This is an example of a long expectation of recovery. The house was built by Gilmutdin Suitcase. First, half -stone, and divided without level, but half. After that, at the beginning of the last century, a work outside the two bricks appeared, currently dominating in this work.
Gilmutdin Ibrahimov was born from Shapkino (now the Kamsko-Exstinsky district of the Republic of Tatarstan), exchanged in a bachelor and bread in a bench near the sennobazar mosque. Valiulla's son produced confectionery. For Usman's brother, younger than 12 years old, in 1912, they founded all the partnerships “Valiulla Ibrahimov Trading House with his brother”. One of the factories is located in the modern museum of Gabdulla Tukai, and then at the home of Bibi-Marim-Ban-Shamil, who sold it after her husband's death, General Muametsafi Shamil retired.
Today, the situation is similar to the house like Mergasovsky – some families do not agree to leave here on the proposed conditions. It is thought that recovery will begin in any case – the building in the corner has been cracked, the roof collapses. However, while the only thing is done is decorating it with windows and objects from the flea market.

Marghanna “k.(k.(s. nari, 15)
The first church mosque had a Madrassas, working in a building in the corner of Fatikha Karim and Shigabutdin Marjani. The mosques delegated by Yunusovs are traders. For the oldest, Ibrahim, Marjani had a conflict. As a result, in 1871, a Madrassas was built, which was in foreign countries. He asked him money from Yunusovs, they refused, then Imam moved to other traders.
In 1875, the building was burned down because Ibrahim Yunusov arranged to burn. The new appeared in 1881. The son of Marjani Burgutdin Bagauttinov has worked here. Despite the fact that after the revolution, Madrasah was closed, Imam Safiilla Abdullin taught until 1923. Among the people who visited Madrasah was the composer Salikh SalikhVev.
The building of Yunusovsky Madrassas, the heirs, gave society to benefit the poor Muslims of Kazan City. Now this place is a multi -layered residential building. The name of Ibrahim Yunusov, who is also known as Ozipa Ibrai, a long Ibrai, remembered when in September 2023, the vandalists destroyed his monument at the Novo-Tatar cemetery.
Marjani's Madrasah is still active. Now here, the Kazan representative office of Bulgarian Islamic Academy. At the same time, in the years of the Soviet Union, and even in our era, Madrassas went to the road, and behind it was standing in residential buildings destroyed in the process of preparing for university in 2013.

Residential building (K. Nasri, 18)
A rare example of Stalin's classicalism, converted into Khrushchev's functionalism. This house was built in 1955. Some memories were taken from him, describing the situation at the Marred Marrjani on the holiday – the yard filled with people, on the street – and an impressive crowd.

Marjani Mosque (K. Nasri, 17)
The mosque was opened in 1770 as such a need in the Soviet Union, because this was the only Muslim chapel present in Kazan. At the same time, for a long time, the first floor and the basement belongs to people with disabilities. It should be noted that the historic building of the mosques is what we see on the left, with an impressive tower and a fence, visitors also come from this side. The next part, the formation of the area, appeared in the 1980s. The wing must be built for the 1000th anniversary of Kazan.

At the same time, Miftahutdin Valishin stood in the fence for a long time, and the outside construction appeared closer to the corner in 1872. Valishin from Kushlach village (now Arsky district), where Gabdulla Tukai was born. He earned a mosque, for example, in this money in the village of Atabaevo Laishevsky, earned from this amount. Together with Valiulla Gizetulin, he gave money to the balcony of the mosques of the mosques Marrjani, sponsoring Madrash in Novo-Tatar settlement. His son lived another life – Mukhamet Valishin was the actor of Sayyar delegation, he belonged to the house at the mosque.
